Free DSH Supplement: Digital Humanities 2014
DSH is pleased to publish a special free supplement of the journal presenting selected papers from Digital Humanities 2014 (Lausanne, Switzerland). The supplement contains eighteen pieces ranging across a wide range of subjects, technologies, and methods from established scholars to those published for the first time. Subjects covered include:
- Detection of change within authorial voice
- Unknown author identification
- New approaches in stylometry
- Metaphor tagging
- Distant-reading analysis of archival collections
- Online databases of Arabic papyrology
- Teaching and learning of digital humanities in the classroom
- Procedural modelling of ancient cities and buildings
This is the first time that the DH conference proceedings have been published as an additional supplement to the journal. Free access to the full supplement has been kindly provided by ADHO.
Introducing Digital Scholarship in the Humanities
DSH or Digital Scholarship in the Humanities is the new name for LLC.
Read The Journal is dead, long live The Journal! by Editor-in-Chief Edward Vanhoutte
Timed to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the journal, the new name reflects the huge changes that have taken place over recent years. DSH will continue to publish on all aspects of digital scholarship in the Humanities including, but not limited to, the field of what is currently called the Digital Humanities.
Articles published in print issues of LLC are available through the archive on the LLC website. New content, including Advance Access published online ahead of print, will be available as DSH content on these pages.
Recommend to your library
Published on behalf of:
Digital Scholarship in the Humanities is the journal of the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations, including:
- Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities/Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities (JADH)